Free zones in the UAE are special economic zones where anyone can set up a new company or a branch of their existing company. Free zones offer investment opportunities in the form of various businesses including free zone trading, free zone manufacturing, free zone banking, free zone services, etc.
Free Zone Services In UAE to Set up your Company
The rules and regulations to set up a company in the free zones in UAE are laid out by the respective free zone authorities. The process of setting up your company may seem cumbersome as there are many legal formalities that need to be performed.
The process for setting up your company involves:
- Determining the type of legal entity you want to set up
- Come up with a business or trading name
- Apply for a business license
- Find an office space
- Get Preapprovals
- Register your Business
- Get your business license
Types of Licenses Available in UAE Free Zone
The process of setting up a business in the UAE free zones is incomplete without the acquisition of a business licence. Following are the types of business licenses that on can obtained by the applicants:
- General Trading License: This license enables investors to trade in a wide range of products
- Trading/Commercial License: Allows to perform industrial, commercial, or consulting activities for a set period of time.
- Service License: This License enables the functioning of law firms, accounting firms and consulting companies
- Industrial License: Allows for the importation of raw materials, the manufacture of goods, and the exportation of finished goods across international borders.
- Warehousing License: This licence allows investors to lease warehousing facilities for shipment, packaging, and storage of products.
- Manufacturing License: This licence permits applicants to manufacture products.
Documents Required to Set up your Company
You have to furnish a set of documents as a part of the application process. In general, you will be required to submit a copy of the following documents.
- Application form
- Business plan
- Notarized and attested Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA)
- Passport of partners and managers
- Existing business license
- Bank reference letter
- Business card
As a leading Free zone business consultant in UAE, we at Danburite Corp help Free zone businesses to set up or relocate their business in Free zones in UAE.
Our team of experts has been providing Free zone business consulting services for more than 10 years and has helped hundreds of businesses to set up or relocate their business in Free zones.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Free zone business setup
- Free zone business relocation
- Free zone business registration (FZCO)
- Free zone business licensing (FZL)
- Free zone business advisory
- Free zone business legal advice
- Free zone business finance and payment solutions
The free zones companies in the UAE work on the basis of an agreement between them and the government of the UAE to allow the free zone company to operate within a more relaxed set of rules and regulations.
These relaxations allow the free zone companies to run their business in a secure environment while also reaping the benefits of tax exemption, complete ownership, and income repatriation.
If you are looking for Free Zone Services in the UAE, you have landed at the right place.